Classes for Adults
Adult classes come in 2 varieties at MNA.
- Adults Ninja Training : a Martial Arts heavy, natural movement, wholebody conditioning program including ranking and long term commitment.
- Adults Motion Class : more movement and less martial arts. We focus on natural movement that can be used everyday in normal life.
Adults Ninja Training
Weekly face to face class immediately after kids class.
All the athleticism of a gymnastics class, all the discipline of martial arts class and all the excitement of freestyle movement.
Includes natural and functional movement drills, rolls, kicks and climbing and obstacle course racing, as well as everything you’d expect in a regular martial arts class.
Adults Motion Class
This is the class you’ve been waiting for!
This is not a bootcamp, nor a fitness class. It doesn’t require special clothes, or shoes, and you will not be asked to Om…
There are as many ways to do health and fitness as there are people in the world.
All ages and abilities welcome.
This is a wellness class created exclusively to honour the changing seasons of every-body’s everyday life.
Learn the ways to fit movement and the habits of wellness into the context of your already full life. This is integrated movement for whole body wellness.
No-body needs to “go hard” all the time to be strong and healthful. We have enough to do already. We are already spreading ourselves thin enough with commitments, shoulds and the occasional Big Wild Dream (if you dare). So come and learn skills and develop balance in your mind, body and spirit.
- for anyone who loves to move
- Fridays 9:30am
- In the Braidwood Playground
- Class is 45 minutes
- First Class is Free
- casual class attendance $20 or
- 10-week Pass : $135
Exercise for Wellness
A wellness journey requires flexibility, adaptability and dynamic awareness. This class encourages curiosity in and for your body. It’s supportive and functional and invites you to really anchor what it is to be in a human body, right now.
This class recognises that Wellness happens via a series of appropriate responses to a human being’s constantly varying states of relating to the world.
We call those states : Motion.
Learn functional skills
Learn how to incorporate movement into your everyday life in useful, ways that benefit your wellness journey. Drawing on traditional martial arts concepts, combined with functional (scientifically supported) modern practice. Includes :
- movement that benefits your everyday
- movement that challenges your mind and body
- movement as nutritional experience
- movement that supports you in feeling secure in the world
- movement for regeneration
- movement for mindfulness
- movement for self development
- movement for better habits (in every area of your life)
This class is for anyone who wishes to build confidence, healthy habits and joyful, autonomy everyday.
Be strong, balanced and beautiful.
Motion includes Natural Movement Training, Martial Arts and Corrective Exercise.
If you’re ready for Ninja fun, you can speed up the process by
- Signing the Member Contract, which includes a waiver
- Purchase your first 10Pass
- Purchase a MNA Member Pack
- Apply to join the MNA Facebook Group