First Class is Free >>> Book Here
After first class, all classes must be paid before attending
Active Kids Vouchers from Service NSW accepted
Terms for use of 10Pass for Online Live MNA Classes
- 10Pass is a convenient way for families to purchase class sessions
- 10Pass may be used for the entire family. ie. if mum attends Motion Class for adults and child attends Ninja Class, the same 10Pass may be used for both.
- 10Pass do not have a time limit for expiry. When your family has attended 10 classes, your 10Pass is complete.
- 10Pass are tracked in a Google Doc. When you purchase you will be given a receipt number, which you can use to track how many sessions are left on your 10Pass.
- You must give 48 hours notice if you/your child will not be attending a booked session, or your 10Pass will still be charged.
Additional for MNA Members
- Private Facebook Group for families – a place to ask Hollie questions privately (away from your child’s class time), post photos and meet other families on the Ninja Journey.
- Access to 1:1 coaching for $79 p/hour – usually $95+, if you or your child needs extra focused time beyond the regular class schedule, Hollie offers a special clinic rate to MNA members, limited to 2 sessions per/month.
- Opportunities to ascend the ranks through “Gradings,” which are evaluations of your skills.